SEC. 2307. REPORTING REQUIREMENTS.
(a) REPORT REQUIRED- Not later than March 31, 2006, the Secretary (in consultation with the Secretary of Defense and the Secretary of Transportation) and the Comptroller General of the United States shall submit to Congress a report on the effectiveness of the Program in the recruitment and retention of qualified personnel by local educational agencies and public charter schools.
(b) ELEMENTS OF REPORT- The report submitted under subsection (a) shall include information on the following:
(1) The number of participants in the Program.
(2) The schools in which the participants are employed.
(3) The grade levels at which the participants teach.
(4) The academic subjects taught by the participants.
(5) The rates of retention of the participants by the local educational agencies and public charter schools employing the participants.